Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

ProxyConnect/WordPress users not linking.

edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I just installed the most recent version of Vanilla, and downloaded Vanilla Proxyconnect 1.8.4. I installed and activated both Plugins for WordPress and Vanilla. Following the intructions in my Dashboard I go to autheticate, select proxyconnect, select WordPress Integration from the dropdown and fill out the appropriate url.

I get the message:
ProxyConnect has been configured to work with your blog, http://www.yourdomain.com. Now would be a good time to Activate the authenticator and do a little testing.

I click activate, I logout and am taken to my Vanilla forum. I click signin and see the wordpress login screen. I enter my WordPress login information but instead of taking me to the screen where I can link my accounts it just logs me in. So now in order to view my admin panel of my Vanilla install i have to use the /entry/password method.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone have any idea how to resolve this?
  • Options
    I have the same problem. When I login with vanilla's sign in button, I only login Wordpress.
  • Options
    My environment :
    wordpress 3.2.1.
    vanilla Version 2.0.18b2
    proxy conncect : Vanilla Proxyconnect 1.9.7
  • Options
    I also tried cleaning my browser cookies and using other browsers to test, but in vain.