Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Highlighting moderators/staff in online list - searching for roles or permissions

mrptamrpta
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi all,

I am wondering how to display/highlight moderators/staff in my list of online users.

I know there's a very useful Permissions lookup built into the Gdn session variable but this seems more challenging if you want to look it up for an individual user.

Is this, (a) too ambitious a project and (b) likely the owner/making of this plugin will be adding to the system at a later date?

Thanks

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
  • I am super busy until at least Thursday, but after that i can see what i can do. Shouldn't take too much. I will probably just add a Css class to each link with the the group name, and you can define the css styles.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    PS: I was just pinging you because I think addon notification are busted at the moment. :)
  • mrptamrpta
    edited March 2011
    @garymardell - thanks! I was trying to have a go at it myself but got lost in the classes.