Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Payment libraries?

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hey,
Has anyone made a payment library of any kind for vanilla/garden?
This could include paypal, google checkout or something else. I'm looking to write an app that will take payments and i'd rather not reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,
Gary Mardell

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited April 2011
    I did a utility plugin for easily using the Authorize.net API, but I think this area is largely untouched. If you're going to do this & GPL it I'd likely use it as a dependency for my subscription app.
  • Your going to need recurring payments as well won't you. Well I'll see what I come up with in due time. Thanks, your authorize may be enough.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited April 2011
    I will, but I would definitely contribute that rather than re-build an entire solution just for recurring. I will probably off-load recurring to a third party service so it may just be a matter of building a library with more APIs.
  • Neo_086Neo_086 New
    edited September 2011
    guys, sorry i am a new user.

Do we have a follow up on this? Thanks :)
  • @garymardell are you looking for something in php? I just finished writing a bunch of java servlet code to process IPN and tie it to vanilla user accounts.

There was an error rendering this rich post.