Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla folder name

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I am trying to install second vanilla forum on my host for experimentation with different folder name - vanillaA (the folder name of the first was vanilla), but the browser shows me an error. If I switch, that is rename folder names vanillaA <-> vanilla on my host and than go to mydomain/vanilla address with my browser it shows vanilla installer properly, but If I go to mydomain/vanillaA - where the first vanilla installation is now, I get the same error.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '..../public_html/vanillaA/applications/controllers/class.controller.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in ..../public_html/vanillaA/library/core/class.dispatcher.php on line 531

Why the second vannila installation does not work unless I change its folder name to the name of the folder of the first installation.
Tagged:

Comments