Current release is 2.1.6
(21 Nov 2014).
Users who have not yet upgraded to 2.1 should get security release 184.108.40.206
(1 Nov 2014). We will stop providing these security releases to 2.0 at the end of this year.
sign-in problems (random) with vanilla 2.17.8 and vanillapress theme
I have random access problems at a forum that is up and running and private:
1) some users complain that, after registering, when trying to sign-in, they get an error: "account not available" (or similar)
I could not reproduce these problems, but...
2) trying to reproduce this kind of problem, I had another sign-in problem:
with firefox 4, while having some other tabs with other websites open:
* I make a new tab for the forum.
* I sign in, then I sign out.
* I try to sign-in again, what seems to function, BUT:
the forum appears, and in the lower part of the page there appears again the "sign-in-page", inserted like a box in a box in the forum page.
I can sign in there, again, but nothing happens, and this kind of matrioshka (box in a box) page reapppears.
I tried to sign in with "remember me" checked or not checked. The same as above happened.
* then, I tried to close firefox completely.
* after restarting firefox those problems dissapeared. I could log-in normally.
Did anybody experienced similar problems? Thank you!
0 · ·