Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Google Sign In says "OpenID Connect"

edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I've enabled Google sign-in for my site with the bundled plugin and it works well. My issue is that it says "OpenID Connect" when you are first signing up, and then when you've signed up, you receive a mail that says "Connected With: OpenID". I'd rather just change the that text to say Google instead.

I looked in the GoogleSignIn plugin folder (and the OpenID plugin folder) and didn't find any text that matched those phrases. If anyone knows where those strings are, I'd love to change them.

I think that the Google sign-in plugin should remove the references to OpenID by default. I understand Google Sign-In is actually using OpenID, but the branding throughout registration should remain consistent. It's kind of confusing to click "Sign in with Google" and then see only references to OpenID.

Thanks