Fork me on GitHub
Current Releases are 2.1 stable (major release) and 2.0.18.11 (security patch for 2.0)
We've also rebooted our GitHub repo, docs, and more!

Getting error with ProxyConnect

edited May 2011 in Questions
Hey there!

I'm new to Vanilla Forums and only started using it yesterday so please have bare with me :D

I followed the instructions given with ProxyConnect and the Plugin is displaying in the plugin menu like normal. I can activate the plugin. But when I go to the Authentication menu to configure it, it displays the following error or message:

----------------------------------------------

Gdn_PluginManager.xAvailablePluginFolders();

"The "Gdn_PluginManager" object does not have a "xAvailablePluginFolders" method." LOCATION: /home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/library/core/class.pluggable.php > 163: // Make sure that $ActualMethodName exists before continuing: > 164: if (!method_exists($this, $ActualMethodName)) { > 165: // Make sure that a plugin is not handling the call > 166: if (!Gdn::PluginManager()->HasNewMethod($this->ClassName, $ReferenceMethodName)) >>> 167: trigger_error(ErrorMessage('The "' . $this->ClassName . '" object does not have a "' . $ActualMethodName . '" method.', $this->ClassName, $ActualMethodName), E_USER_ERROR); > 168: } > 169: > 170: // Make sure the arguments get passed in the same way whether firing a custom event or a magic one. > 171: $this->EventArguments = $Arguments; BACKTRACE: [/home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/library/core/class.pluggable.php 167] PHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler(); [/home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/plugins/ProxyConnect/class.proxyconnect.plugin.php 58] Gdn_Pluggable->__call(); [/home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/plugins/ProxyConnect/class.proxyconnect.plugin.php 58] Gdn_PluginManager->AvailablePluginFolders(); [/home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php 432] ProxyConnectPlugin->SettingsController_ProxyConnect_Create(); [/home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php 290] Gdn_PluginManager->CallNewMethod(); [/home/mrgeeza/public_html/forum/index.php 38] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys can help me :)

Toby

Comments