Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Customizing TinyMCE theme

edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, I'm trying to customize icon shown in the "advanced" theme. I noticed that in default.php under the advanced theme section I can delete unwanted icons,

// General options
theme : "advanced",
plugins : "pagebreak,style,layer,table,save,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,insertdatetime,preview,media,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,template,advlist",

// Theme options
theme_advanced_buttons1 : "bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,|,blockquote,link,unlink,image,code,media,fullscreen",

theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
but if I delete lines 2 and 3 of the editor (I need just few icons and they all fit in a single line), they are shown with other icons I've previously deleted.

I understand there must be a "default" setting which forces it to show all 3 rows with default icons, but I can't find how to modify it. Can you help me?

Thanks!
Tagged: