Since I've updated yesterday to 2.0.18b2, and even right now to unstable (ie. b2+).
Plugins that shouldn't be displayed (such as CLEditor, no MobileFriendly = TRUE in it's plugininfo), gets loaded.
It's a bit of pain, as it's not working properly on my iphone (I can still post, but it's a 2 step process, but my wife on android (even through wifi), is unable.
I've restarted both nginx/php and even went back to original mobile theme.
By the way, we're both admins of the forum.
EDIT: It's working fine here though. And the update was done via git (git merge Vanilla_2.0.18b2, and then git merge origin/unstable)
0 • •