HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't translate part of the interface [Vanilla 2.0.18b2]

edited June 2011 in Localization
In the BaseLine Locale no new lines that are used in versions of Vanilla 2.0.18.

Therefore, in this thread, I want to know how to translate some of the values.

1. Ban List (/dashboard/settings/bans)
Can't transalte: Item, Type, Users

2. Edit log (/dashboard/log/edits) & Manage Spam (/dashboard/log/spam)
Can't transalte: By, Content, Date

3. Registration (/dashboard/settings/registration)
Can't transalte: Require users to confirm their email addresses (recommended) | Email Confirmation Role | Users will be assigned to this role until they've confirmed their email addresses.

4. Message (/dashboard/message)
Disabled | Enabled
&

It is still all that I can not translate. How to find somebody else, I will write here. Once translated, I'll post here Russian localization, and the support forum of the Russian version.

Sorry for the google translate

Comments

• 5. Statistic
    Vanilla Statistics turns your forum's dashboard into an analytics reporting tool, allowing you to review activity on your forum over specific time periods. You can read more about Vanilla Statistics in our documentation.
    $Definition['Vanilla Statistics turns your forum\'s dashboard into an analytics reporting tool, allowing you to review activity on your forum over specific time periods. You can %s in our documentation.'] = 'Translate';
    not work
  • lucluc ✭✭
    You should try "The Vanilla Statistics plugin turns your forum's dashboard into an analytics reporting tool" only.
    applications/dashboard/views/statistics/index.php
    -> T("The Vanilla Statistics plugin turns your forum's dashboard into an analytics reporting tool", "Vanilla Statistics turns your forum's dashboard into an analytics reporting tool, allowing you to review activity on your forum over specific time periods. You can <a href=\"http://vanillaforums.org/docs/vanillastatistics\">read more about Vanilla Statistics</a> in our documentation.");

The first part before the comma is what you should use, not the full text.
  • @luc thanks, translate this. How about 1 post?
  • lucluc ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    For 1. -> applications/dashboard/views/settings/banstable.php to find out.
    For the rest, check the views as I've just been doing.
  • Thanks, now I understand how to translate the rest.
  • Can't transalte: username mentioned you in a comment

Which file contains this notice? how to translate?

%s mentioned %s in a <a href="%s">comment</a>

not work