Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

When's the next Vanilla been released?

edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When will the next version of Vanilla be released because I can't wait until the current beta 2 comes out of testing?

Best Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    We are releasing 2.0.18 beta 3 early next week.
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    In Beta 3 we've been fixing bugs mostly, but also adding little features here and there (UI glitches, a few things for mobile).

We've focused on stability rather than features in the 2.0.18 release, so ideally there should be less bugs on release day.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    We are releasing 2.0.18 beta 3 early next week.
  • Options
    Can't wait! What will make it different to beta 2 and if I already have beta 2 installed, do I have to upgrade or can I keep it like that forever?
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    In Beta 3 we've been fixing bugs mostly, but also adding little features here and there (UI glitches, a few things for mobile).

We've focused on stability rather than features in the 2.0.18 release, so ideally there should be less bugs on release day.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    thank you so much for using the beta testing process.
  • Options
    hyphyhyphy New
    edited June 2011
    thank you so much for using the beta testing process.
    +1! You guys rock.
  • Options
    Talking of +1 (which you guys deserve), why don't you add any share buttons to the website so people can like it on Facebook or tweet it?