Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bonk GDN fatal error

TheBest4UTheBest4U New
edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i have problem :(
http://www.dk-peda.lv/sarunas/
what i need repair?
Tagged:

Answers

• Fatal Error in Gdn_DatabaseDebug.Connection();

An error occurred while attempting to connect to the database
    SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user 'dkpeda_anri'@'193.46.236.34' to database 'dkpeda_forum'
    The error occurred on or near: /home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/database/class.database.php
    56: $this->_Connection = new PDO(strtolower($this->Engine) . ':' . $this->Dsn, $this->User, $this->Password, $this->ConnectionOptions);
    57: if($this->ConnectionOptions[1002])
    58: $this->Query($this->ConnectionOptions[1002]);
    59: } catch (Exception $ex) {
    60: trigger_error(ErrorMessage('An error occurred while attempting to connect to the database', $this->ClassName, 'Connection', $ex->getMessage()), E_USER_ERROR);
    61: }
    62: }
    63:
    64: return $this->_Connection;
  • lucluc ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Well, it says it all. Wrong user or password, or no rights to access the database.
  • but yesterday everything was fine. today do not work.

sorry 4 my english! im from Latvia!
  • edited June 2011
    now i have:

Unknown column 'c.PermissionCategoryID' in 'on clause'
    select distinct c.CategoryID as `CategoryID`
    from GDN_Category c
    inner join GDN_Permission _p on _p.JunctionID = c.PermissionCategoryID
    inner join GDN_UserRole _ur on _p.RoleID = _ur.RoleID
    where (_ur.UserID = :_urUserID
    and (_p.`Vanilla.Discussions.View` = :_pVanillaDiscussionsView))
  • sorry 4 my english! im from Latvia!
    Don't worry about your english, it's fine.
    What I would do is go over all the MySQL username / host settings.
    This seems strange to me:
    'dkpeda_anri'@'193.46.236.34' but that might be something I don't know about.
    Add a new MySQL user
    Add that user to your 'dkpeda_forum' database
    Alter the config settings
    Let's see if that works

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• i have dkpeda_anri user with all permisions!
  • edited June 2011
    OK
    i hope it helps me, but no
    i install a new version 2.0.18.b2

Fatal Error in Gdn_DatabaseDebug.Query();

Unknown column 'c.LastCommentID' in 'on clause'
    select c.*, lc.DateInserted as `DateLastComment`
    from GDN_Category c
    left join GDN_Comment lc on c.LastCommentID = lc.CommentID
    order by c.TreeLeft asc
    The error occurred on or near: /home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/database
    Method: Query

*snip*
  • I took some of your backtrace away, because it's less relevant to your problem.

It's good that you pasted it though and keep doing it for all your future problems.
    The more information the better :-)

Now the problem:
    Unknown column 'c.LastCommentID' in 'on clause'
    This means that part of the database is missing, specifically the LastCommentID field.

It also means you've solved your connection problems and you can connect to the database :-)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ok
    i recovered the missing fields!
    but NOW i have the same problem who was in the begining :(
    i didnt do anything her..
    http://www.dk-peda.lv/sarunas/

Fatal Error in Gdn_DatabaseDebug.Query();

Table 'dkpeda_forum.GDN_UserCategory' doesn't exist
    select c.*, lc.DateInserted as `DateLastComment`, uc.DateMarkedRead as `UserDateMarkedRead`, uc.Unfollow as `Unfollow`
    from GDN_Category c
    left join GDN_UserCategory uc on c.CategoryID = uc.CategoryID and uc.UserID = 1
    order by c.TreeLeft asc
    The error occurred on or near: /home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/database/class.database.php
    284: $PDOStatement = $this->Connection()->query($Sql);
    285: }
    286:
    287: if ($PDOStatement === FALSE) {
    288: trigger_error(ErrorMessage($this->GetPDOErrorMessage($this->Connection()->errorInfo()), $this->ClassName, 'Query', $Sql), E_USER_ERROR);
    289: }
    290:
    291: // Did this query modify data in any way?
    292: if ($ReturnType == 'ID') {
    Backtrace:
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/database/class.database.php:288] PHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/plugins/Debugger/class.database.debug.php:98] Gdn_Database->Query();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1648] Gdn_DatabaseDebug->Query();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:673] Gdn_SQLDriver->Query();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php:79] Gdn_SQLDriver->Get();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php:36] CategoryModel::Categories();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php:402] CategoryModel::CategoryWatch();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/applications/vanilla/modules/class.categoriesmodule.php:24] CategoryModel->GetFull();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/core/class.controller.php:454] CategoriesModule->__construct();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussionscontroller.php:87] Gdn_Controller->AddModule();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:291] DiscussionsController->Index();
    [/home6/dkpeda/public_html/sarunas/index.php:51] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();
    Queries:
    select u.*
    from GDN_User u
    where u.UserID = '1'; 0.001770s
    set names 'utf8'; 0.007010s
    show columns from `GDN_User`; 0.009043s
    update GDN_User User set
    DateLastActive = '2011-06-29 14:57:22',
    DateUpdated = '2011-06-29 14:57:22'
    where UserID = '1'; 0.197070s
    select c.*, lc.DateInserted as `DateLastComment`, uc.DateMarkedRead as `UserDateMarkedRead`, uc.Unfollow as `Unfollow`
    from GDN_Category c
    order by c.TreeLeft asc; 0.000000s
    Variables in local scope:
    [Sql] 'select c.*, lc.DateInserted as `DateLastComment`, uc.DateMarkedRead as `UserDateMarkedRead`, uc.Unfollow as `Unfollow`
    from GDN_Category c
    order by c.TreeLeft asc'
    [InputParameters] array (
    )
    [Options] array (
    'ReturnType' => 'DataSet',
    )
    [ReturnType] 'DataSet'
    [PDOStatement] false
    Need Help?
    If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.
    If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.
    Additional information for support personnel:
    Application: Vanilla
    Application Version: 2.0.18b2
    PHP Version: 5.2.16
    Operating System: Linux
    Server Software: Apache
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.772.0 Safari/535.1
    Request Uri: /sarunas/
    Controller: Gdn_DatabaseDebug
    Method: Query
  • i think your vanilla exceed maximum sql database connection count .... so try increase your database connection count in the hosting ... :D

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@AJ_TheBest4U said:
    OK
    i hope it helps me, but no
    i install a new version 2.0.18.b2

so where did you get this version?

also try /utility/update - see docs in installation

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

I've never seen that version - I thought it was 2.0.18.4

what number does it say in index.php? It seems unusual to have a beta version in the main download button, if what you say is true, I think their versioning got messed up and they put a beta version in the wrong place.

erase the ini files in your /cache and try the utility update.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• also Table 'dkpeda_forum.GDN_UserCategory' doesn't exist

do you have UserCategory in the correct database?

• now its ok! all work fine! tnx

• so what was your solution, if you know?

• it was a long time ago, I put back the previous version and everything worked fine

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

@TheBest4U

oh, I didn't realize that @shyaminayesh was necroposting. sorry.

@underdog - necroposter alert.

and madera12 may be a troll.