Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

after a server move

troppmanntroppmann New
edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I moved a forum to a new server and trying to get this forum working again....version 1.1.10....

get this error:
Warning: require_once(/halfacrecycling.org/forum/extensions/LowCalVanilla/tools/utilities.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/leisurep/halfacrecycling.org/forum/extensions/Notifi/_includes/install.php on line 94

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/halfacrecycling.org/forum/extensions/LowCalVanilla/tools/utilities.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/leisurep/halfacrecycling.org/forum/extensions/Notifi/_includes/install.php on line 94

where/how do i fix this please? sorry i did search the questions...didnt see an answer...thanx in advance
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    Vanilla2 doesn't store the directory anywhere aside from the Autoloader cache files, which are in /cache/*.ini

Delete those after any server move, and as a first step in troubleshooting most problems.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Tim: that's a v1 install, not v2. And IIRC when I moved one of my install, the paths were there in some kind of config file.

Answers

• Options
    Try disabling or deleting the LowCalVanilla extension first, to check if that's the problem.
  • Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Delete caches, and stuff like that.
    Check the configuration dir for any cached directory path. I guess they're not the same between the 2 servers.
  • Options
    yep got it thank you
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    Vanilla2 doesn't store the directory anywhere aside from the Autoloader cache files, which are in /cache/*.ini

Delete those after any server move, and as a first step in troubleshooting most problems.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Tim: that's a v1 install, not v2. And IIRC when I moved one of my install, the paths were there in some kind of config file.