You should grab 2.1.9
, released 18 March. It's what all the cool kids are doing.
Close to 100% translation, need help to find last ones
* Since I havent gotten any response I figured maybe it was because I wasnt specific enough, but I have updated every translation with an url to an image showcasing it.
I am new to Vanillaforums and I am planning to test it out for my communities. But before I can do that, I need to translate it. Most of the translating is already done, but there are some small things that are left that are really annoying.
So if anyone could help I would appreciate it a lot. Also I plan on releasing this translation for others to use when I am done with it
I need help on finding the following translations:
- How to translate date & months (http://bildr.no/image/922936.jpeg
-- December 2009 -> Desember 2009 , 6. July -> 6. juli
-- Time: 13:59 -> Kl. 13:59
- Translating most recent & by *username* (http://bildr.no/image/922938.jpeg
- Translate info in activities: Was added to the/removed by etc (http://bildr.no/image/922939.jpeg
- Translate delete-button in activities that is found by rollover (http://bildr.no/image/922937.jpeg
- Translate comment by (http://bildr.no/image/922935.jpeg
- Translate all discussions-button (http://bildr.no/image/922932.jpeg
- Translate add a comment-button that only displays when you are NOT logged in (http://bildr.no/image/922931.jpeg
- Get rid of the apostrophe in usernames(because it is not correct in norwegian) (http://bildr.no/image/922934.jpeg
I will greatly appreciate all help that is given!
0 · ·