Please upgrade to 2.1.x here.
The 2.0 branch is no longer being updated.
You should grab 2.1.9
, released 18 March. It's what all the cool kids are doing.
Make an embedded theme version
Is there a way to modify this to make it suitable for use as an embedded theme?
What it needs is:
(1) put the vanilla menu on the right side instead of across the top
(2) remove everything from the BOTTOM of the menu up, so when it's embedded in a wordpress twenty ten theme there isn't a menu or picture below the wordpress menu
(3) remove the picture at the bottom
(4) remove the black line at the bottm
(5) make the theme "autowidth", so it expands or contracts to the size of the container/page it is embedded in in wordpress
This would be the perfect theme for embedding into wordpress twenty ten with those mods. Does anyone know how to do them? Or is it possible that the person that designed the theme could make a version like that (pretty please).@digibomb
0 · ·