Current release is 2.1.6
(21 Nov 2014).
Users who have not yet upgraded to 2.1 should get security release 184.108.40.206
(1 Nov 2014). We will stop providing these security releases to 2.0 at the end of this year.
Make an embedded theme version
Is there a way to modify this to make it suitable for use as an embedded theme?
What it needs is:
(1) put the vanilla menu on the right side instead of across the top
(2) remove everything from the BOTTOM of the menu up, so when it's embedded in a wordpress twenty ten theme there isn't a menu or picture below the wordpress menu
(3) remove the picture at the bottom
(4) remove the black line at the bottm
(5) make the theme "autowidth", so it expands or contracts to the size of the container/page it is embedded in in wordpress
This would be the perfect theme for embedding into wordpress twenty ten with those mods. Does anyone know how to do them? Or is it possible that the person that designed the theme could make a version like that (pretty please).@digibomb
0 · ·