Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Proxyconnect install problem.

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
After installing the Proxyconnect plugin and going to the Dashboard, users, authentication and trying to set it to proxyconnect I receive the following error:

"The "Gdn_PluginManager" object does not have a "xAvailablePluginFolders" method." LOCATION: C:\wamp\www\pg\forum\library\core\class.pluggable.php > 163: // Make sure that $ActualMethodName exists before continuing: > 164: if (!method_exists($this, $ActualMethodName)) { > 165: // Make sure that a plugin is not handling the call > 166: if (!Gdn::PluginManager()->HasNewMethod($this->ClassName, $ReferenceMethodName)) >>> 167: trigger_error(ErrorMessage('The "' . $this->ClassName . '" object does not have a "' . $ActualMethodName . '" method.', $this->ClassName, $ActualMethodName), E_USER_ERROR); > 168: } > 169: > 170: // Make sure the arguments get passed in the same way whether firing a custom event or a magic one. > 171: $this->EventArguments = $Arguments; BACKTRACE:

I am not using Wordpress but trying to integrate with my own application. In this area there is a bit (lot) missing in the explaination. I already have a module for my application that is basically:

if ($_SESSION['initiated'] === true) { $db = mysql_connect("$DHOST", "$DUSER", "$PASSW") or die ('Error connecting to database.'); mysql_select_db("$DBASE", $db) or die ("Couldn't select the database."); $uid = $_SESSION['userid']; $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE id='$uid'"); $rowCheck = mysql_num_rows($result); if ($rowCheck == 1) { $row = mysql_fetch_array($result); echo "UniqueID=".$uid."\nName=".$row->user."\nEmail=".$row->email."\n"; } }

which should allow the required information to be passed across.
Help please.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    The latest proxy connect available for download requires vanilla 2.0.18 beta.
  • Options
    I am currently using ProxyConnect v1.9.7 on vanilla 2.0.19.10 which in the download section identifies it requires vanilla 2.0.17.9. I am trying to sort this out for production so a beta is not advised. :(
  • Options
    I just had a look at Vanilla 2.0.18 beta and yes, Proxyconnect can be setup there. Could a moderator or the author correct the requirements as it will no longer install onto Vanilla 2.0.17.10 (sorry I identified a fictional 2.0.19.10 earlier). If it is supposed to then the Vanilla package 2.0.17.10 is broken in this regards. How good is this 'beta'? Suitable for production?
  • Options
    Where i can donwload this version (2.18 beta) ?
  • Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Second announcement:
    http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/16200/vanilla-2.0.18-beta-2-is-now-available
    Right above this discussion in the list (at the moment).
  • Options
    Ok thank you very much :)