Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sudden strange issue renders my Vanilla installation unusable

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I don't know what caused it, but from one moment to another the following happened: all URL's have the ampersands replaced into & (instead of just &).

Also, when I try to directly go to an URL like index.php?p=/dashboard/settings it redirects me to index.php?p=/forum/index.php&p=/entry/signin&%3BTarget=dashboard%2Fsettings

Anyone knows what could be causing this? The only thing I can remember is logging out to start styling the subscription form.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    zodiacdmzodiacdm
    Answer ✓
    Try clearing your cach folder. I've heard that help a lot of people on this forum.

Answers

• Options
    zodiacdmzodiacdm
    Answer ✓
    Try clearing your cach folder. I've heard that help a lot of people on this forum.
  • Options
    My cache folder was empty.

But I think I solved the problem. It seemed that my configuration file on the testserver was overwritten by an older one on my local work environment. Therefore, some plugins/settings were incorrect.

Re-configuring Vanilla seemed to fixed the problem.
  • Options
    Ah, yes, I've had that happen to me before, my IDE is set to upload files automatically, and in certain situations uploads what I didn't want it to...

Reminds me I gotta fix that :)