Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Custom plugin for $$$

smoigecomsmoigecom New
edited August 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,

I'm looking for a vanilla plugin that will allow users to edit each other's comments. User A comments on a discussion, User B sees the comment, thinks he can improve it and edits User A's comment. User A gets a notification in his profile + an email showing him what User B changed. User A can allow or disallow the change.

A change history should also be available to User A in his profile and an option to show change history to users in the discussion.

On the discussion, under the comment I would like to display the avatar for each user that made any changes and when clicked, it would highlight what that user contributed.

I have a budget of $100 - $150 so if anybody is interested in making this plugin which will also be shared in the addons section for everyone to use, please contact me.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    That's a pretty small budget for quite a bit of work.
  • I also posted this on Freelancer. I'll see what happens.