Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Broken sign in link on fresh installation

edited August 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,
I have installed vanilla 2.0.18b2 in subfolder /forum/. Had edited .htaccess file to that:
# Modified # If you modify this file then change the above line to: # Modified <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On # Certain hosts may require the following line. # If vanilla is in a subfolder then you need to specify it after the /. # (ex. You put Vanilla in /forum so change the next line to: RewriteBase /forum) RewriteBase /forum/ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php\?p=$1 [QSA,L] #RewriteRule ^$ index.php/$1 </IfModule>

Forum works when I type in browser www.mysite.com/forum/index.php, but if I do www.mysite.com/forum then it dosn't (last commented line do the trick). Forum works, I can navigate, but I can't sign in. I can't post a new discussion. The site go blank. Don't know what to do. I had for a while working solution (it was something with .htaccess), but then I tried to set up subdomain (didn't work at all), and lost solution. I'm not a mod_rewrite god, so I post here the problem mayby someone had something similiar to it.