Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Plugin in Wordpress, is broken? i got error when use it

edited September 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Yo vanilla user and developer, i just knew this vanilla forum last day, i trying to use it for my wordpress blog. and i use this plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/vanilla-forums/ but when i trying to "valitade & save" it appear error like this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\vanilla-forums\functions.php on line 62

Can anyone help me? i use newest wp version 3.2.1 and newest vanilla version that u can get it in the download section, i don't think it's a beta one
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓
    Looks like you don't have all the requirements for Vanilla, specifically PHP 5.2+ with cURL installed.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Thanks for answered my question lincoln. my xampp curl is not activated before

i active it through

C:\xampp\php/php.ini
    then find the "; extension=php_curl.dll"
    and to active it just remove the ";" on the "; extension=php_curl.dll"
    so it will be like "extension=php_curl.dll"

then restart the xampp, hope this can help another people that have same error with me
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Thanks for reporting back with the steps to solve it!