Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Whats happens with vanillaforums.org

battersbatters New
edited October 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i use only opera 10.63
Tagged:

Answers

• i use only opera 10.63
    Good! Try the other browsers and confirm it only happens in your opera browser. Clear your cache, do a hard refresh and try again.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @batters I had the same problem: you have to update/re-copy the "style.css" file from /applications/dashboard/design/ to your current theme's folder!
  • @oliverraduner my site is work ok, i say about vanillaforums.org site, i can not update style of this forum.
    My forum is 2.0.17 version and he is worked properly in any browser, except natscape navigator. I think newest versions of vanilla (later 2.0.17) is not support cross-browser compatibility, and this is why the modern versions do not like me at all.
    And i want ask the authors vanilla, whether the support in the future cross-browser like older versions of vanilla