Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

wiki app

bobthemanbobtheman
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
is or was the wiki app ever released as an application to use? the wiki app that is used for this site for the documentation?

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Nearest I can find is this ( which I would imagine is now deprecated esp. ver 2 vanilla flavour )
    http://vanillaforums.org/addon/130-mediawiki-integration

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I thought there was a "pages" application somewhere on github, but I cannot find it :-S

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    There is a private Pages application that has not, and will not be released as we have no plans on updating the application.
  • @Todd, i sent you a PM

Im referring to the application used to maintain the documentation section of this site. One would assume it would continue to be updated unless there is a plan to transition to another solution which could be from an external source.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    The documentation is indeed currently running on Pages.
  • @bobtheman a wiki / pages application would be great to create. Maybe we can do that with the entire community. In that case I would start with the "blog" application (since the pages application will not be released). If I'm not mistaking, that is available.

Nice things of wiki pages is to post it and then let the users comment on it, so it will still be post / discussion type pages.
    Also the editor can be extended that you not only have the '@' sign for referring to a user, but some other signs for referring to wiki pages.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    @bobtheman, Pages is the application being used for documentation of this site and we are not going to release it.