Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Made a new theme, thinking of selling it

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Made this theme today, and I'm thinking of selling it:
Photobucket

It's got a fixed header and sidepanel, and the header is transparent.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    put it on themeforest, there are a few other vanilla themes for sale there too.. don't charge more than $15-20 though
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    Envato set the prices, not the authors.

Good luck

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    put it on themeforest, there are a few other vanilla themes for sale there too.. don't charge more than $15-20 though
    Thanks :) I was thinking $8 would be a good starting price.
    Envato set the prices, not the authors.

Good luck
    What?! Dang. Well, know of any other sites that might be better?
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    No i dont, you will get heaps more exposure on envato. Plus now non exclusive rates have been increased details

• Options
    Interesting, thanks :) Does exclusive apply to themes that have only been released on their site or does it only apply to authors who only release themes on their site?
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    If you sign up as a non exclusive author for your item, you can release and sell elsewhere.

• Options
    Ah I see. Well, I don't think there's other sites where it would be worth selling it on, so I'll do it exclusively for Themeforest :)
    Do they let you change whether it's exclusive or not after you've uploaded the item?
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    No. As far as i know. Its tough to get approved as other theme authors on here will testify to.

• Options
    Well I'll give it a go then.
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    Well I'll give it a go then.
    Good luck :)

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Sweet! Hope it goes well.
  • Options
    Thanks :) Completed the quiz and got in as an author, now I'm going to add some more colors to the theme and package it up as one.