Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

inavlid argument in widgets php

edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I received the following error:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/parkooginal.nl/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/vanilla-forums/widgets.php on line 106

Anyone has an idea how to tackle that?

Answers

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

with this discussion there seems another issue with the URL structure of Vanilla.
    while opening this discussion by clicking on the link it said
    "Link appears to be broken"
    Sorry @Todd & @Lincoln but i had to tag you in this post so that you can change the URL structure for discussions

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

Holy shitburgers! @sahotataran and @ErikJan unlocked the "found obscure bug that's been there forever" achievement. I guess periods are going to have to be taken out of Gdn_Format:Url(). Awe shucks.

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff

Awww shucks.

SHUCKS

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

edited December 2011

when i was working on creating our theme - we had a situation when a user posted some post as ending in ...... and the same ..... appeared in URL and one of my team member was like - i have never seen ..... in URL - please remove it - little did i thought that this can be bug while posting a discussion - and now it is out.

i hope i will see a better more amended Gdn_Format::Url(). Tim and Todd :)

will keep updated if any other bugs ;)

I picture your team member spitting out his coffee in horror. Here's the fix.

And not to hijack the thread. I'm not too familiar with the Wordpress widget, but Mark's been working on it a lot lately to help with some of the issues people are having.

thanks for the quick fix Todd