Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

No theme after enabling this addon

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Whenever I enable this addon, all I get is white page with all links and texts. There seems to be no CSS or JS. No theme after enabling this addon.

@S Please look into this.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• bh8vnbh8vn
    Answer ✓

I have the same problem with aery and seems there no solution for this?

Answers

• SS ✭✭

Is this localhost or remote server?
    Plugin PageSpeed requires internet connection to add jQuery/jQueryUI from Google CDN and to compress JavaScript.
    Dou you have it?

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

it is on production server. I do have internet connection and was testing it. Should I show you the screenshot?

• aery said:
    it is on production server. I do have internet connection and was testing it. Should I show you the screenshot?

Check in page source, did you have correct URL to Jquery, it should look like:
    http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js

• x00x00 MVP
    edited December 2011

check cache/ps/

grep is your friend.

• SS ✭✭
    1. What page speed settings are you using?
    2. Provide content what you have in <head> tag
    3. Enable DebugMode $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE;
      There some trigger_error() in plugin, maybe it helps to determine an error.
  • SS ✭✭
    edited December 2011

4. Check page source

The cache/ps folder is empty.

• SS ✭✭
    edited December 2011

aery said:

It shouldn't be...

As soon as I enable the addon, the dashboard becomes CSSless with no theme. I have not implemented any settings yet.

S said:

aery said:

It shouldn't be...

Then what should I do?

On viewing source

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/forum/cache/ps/applications.732465870.css" media="all" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/forum/themes/daone/design/favicon.png" type="image/x-icon" />
    <link rel="canonical" href="http://www.gtricks.com/forum/dashboard/settings/plugins/all" />
    <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/forum/cache/ps/library.4108050209.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/forum/cache/ps/applications.1960177809.js" type="text/javascript"></script></head>

all the script source are empty.

• SS ✭✭
    edited December 2011

I see that you run vanilla in directory, maybe that is problem. But I tested plugin for directory but it was a long time ago.

Also, I know that PHP in safe mode cant create files. Your PHP in safe mode?

I dont know what to do, enable debug mode, file_put_contents() should generate an error if it fails.

How to check whether PHP is in safe mode or not?

I have enabled debug mode from config file but could not find any details.

Can you please explain this sentance -

Enable DebugMode $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; There some trigger_error() in plugin, maybe it helps to determine an error

After 2 hours I had some files in PS folder but unfortunately CSS files are empty, though JS files are compressed. here is the snapshot.

• sound like a problem I had before with the filepath. What version of pagespeed are you using?

grep is your friend.

The latest one, version 1.88 with latest vanilla and useful functions.

• bh8vnbh8vn
    Answer ✓

I have the same problem with aery and seems there no solution for this?