HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

i thought you might be interested in this...

edited January 2012 in Feedback

So after 2 months of work on we put the forum online exactly at 0:00 new years (GMT +1)

I remember todd saying he liked the way i did the comments and views infos on the discussions index i thought you guys would like to see the finished product, head over to http://www.nd4spdworld.com/forum/

i hope this is not considered spam or self advertisement... i am just happy that i can finally show you what i made out of vanilla and thought you would like to see it :)

Comments

• 422422 Developer MVP

wow thats nice. Search input and button need work. But I do like that ! Well done

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

very nice. i usually dont like dark themes, but that looks slick

• very nice, grats

• thank you :) any critics what i could change or fix?

• 422422 Developer MVP

I think you need a border left and border riight styling to your menu items , one darker than bg and one darker still to give feel of menu seaparation and some depth to menu. Just make sure padding is 0px so that borders appear together.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

I'd give that theme six out of five stars.

• edited January 2012

i am deeply honored by this, @Todd, considering i annoyed you to death with stupid questions for the last few weeks ;)

...as this ment alot to us, we thanked you publicly on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/nd4spdworld/posts/322178457803705

• I just recently started working with vanilla forums and all I can say is wow that is nice. I now can really appreciate when I see something like this since I have just started skinning/editing the vanilla forum to fit my site. Great job Red, def a 6/5 stars as Todd said.

And it just so happens that one of my friends is a nfs freak so I am sure he will be signed up out there soon lol.

• thank you, sir!

i hope so, i came from nfscars wich is the biggest nfs community out there, to help rebuilding nd4spdworld, and we are doing really good...so maybe he even knows my name.