Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Preview?

yofalyofal New
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

When in the add comment view while using this theme a "preview" view does not appear when I click on the preview button. The buttons layer collapses, but the text content does not seem to appear anywhere…any ideas?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Sorry, my mistake. I assumed it would appear in a floating box like it does in the default theme. I see now that it just appears within the comment box.

yes thats where the preview appears - withing the comment box itself

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

edited January 2012

can only help if you can show us live??????

• yofalyofal New
    edited January 2012

Sure.

bedfordknowledgeexchange.com
    user: rounder
    pass: rounder

in your

/themes/Bedford/design/custom.css

add

.Preview .Message, .MessageList .Message { color:#222 } 

or whichever color u like.

• Thanks for that, but alas, it had no effect. I've tested it now on Safari, Firefox and Chrome and there just isn't any preview pane popping. When you logged in were you able to see a preview?

• Sorry, my mistake. I assumed it would appear in a floating box like it does in the default theme. I see now that it just appears within the comment box.

Answer ✓

Sorry, my mistake. I assumed it would appear in a floating box like it does in the default theme. I see now that it just appears within the comment box.

yes thats where the preview appears - withing the comment box itself