Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Moved vanilla installation to new folder, now not working.

shozen1shozen1 New
edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Today I was forced to move my Vanilla installation to a new subfolder (as its no longer the primary domain) I was instructed that I simply needed to move the forum files and folders over into the new sub folder and everything would function correctly.

Wrong, after moving all the files and visiting the site, I was greeted with a fatal error and this message:

"Fatal error: Class 'Gdn' not found in /home4/xxxxxx/public_html/buddhismis/bootstrap.php on line 47"

Everything is unchanged, so I have no idea what is causing this bootstrap error on line 47. Any insights greatly apreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓

Delete the ini files from the cache folder.

Answers

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓

Delete the ini files from the cache folder.

• shozen1shozen1 New
    edited January 2012

Thank you so much Lincoln, you hit it exactly. Buddhismis.com is back online and may I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your efforts for coding this forum and building the newbuddhist.com community!

_/_

There was an error rendering this rich post.