Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

demo please

ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭
edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

demo please ??

Best Answers

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

So headings were supported before, and this plugin just allows you greater flexibility in choosing which categories are selected as headings?

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

Headings were only supported as root. Meaning all level one categories would be headings, and locked

This allows any category to be a heading, it doesn't have to be locked. Also the difference is in views, this allows you to browse the subcategories.

The category can display both its child categories and a discussion within category.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• Screen shots?

• here are some screen shots

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited March 2012

--

grep is your friend.

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

So headings were supported before, and this plugin just allows you greater flexibility in choosing which categories are selected as headings?

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

Headings were only supported as root. Meaning all level one categories would be headings, and locked

This allows any category to be a heading, it doesn't have to be locked. Also the difference is in views, this allows you to browse the subcategories.

The category can display both its child categories and a discussion within category.

grep is your friend.

• Awesome :D

• :( Hi I know I'm like, years late, but when I'm organizing the categories for headings and what not I don't have a save button at the bottom of organize categories so I can't save anything as a heading.