Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bonk after upgrade from Vanilla 2.0.17.10 to 2.0.18.4

jungicajungica New
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I don't know why, i did everything from this:
http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/12740/vanilla-2-upgrading-tips/p2

If i type: www.mydomain.com = Bonk

If i tpye: www.mydomain.com/entry = i see the login panel, but when type myusername/password -> redirect to www.mydomain.com -> Bonk

Don't understand...

Tagged:

Best Answer

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

Also try updating the voting plugin.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• jungicajungica New
    edited April 2012

Very interesting, because when i'm pointing to an existing topic, its good...

www.mydomain.com/discussion/109/ - OK

www.mydomain.com/discussion/ - Page Not Found

www.mydomain.com/ - Bonk

• After you get a bonk error you should change / add 2 lines in the conf/config.php and see what the details are of the bonk error.

Search on the forum for 'bonk error' and you'll see some topics on which lines to change

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• jungicajungica New
    edited April 2012

Unknown column 'iu.Email' in 'field list'

> select d.Type as `Type`, d.InsertUserID as `FirstUserID`, d.DateInserted as `FirstDate`, d.CountBookmarks as `CountBookmarks`, d.Body as `Body`, d.Format as `Format`, d.DateLastComment as `LastDate`, d.LastCommentUserID as `LastUserID`, d.Score as `Score`, iu.Email as `FirstEmail`, lcu.Email as `LastEmail`, d.*, null as `WatchUserID`, null as `DateLastViewed`, null as `Dismissed`, null as `Bookmarked`, null as `CountCommentWatch`

from GDN_Discussion d
    where d.DiscussionID in ('86')
    order by d.DateLastComment desc
    limit 15 Backtrace: /home/petesejt/public_html/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/library/database/class.database.php:287] PHP::trigger_error(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1650] Gdn_Database->Query(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:676] Gdn_SQLDriver->Query(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/applications/vanilla/models/class.discussionmodel.php:395] Gdn_SQLDriver->Get(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussionscontroller.php:101] DiscussionModel->GetAnnouncements(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussionscontroller.php:101] DiscussionsController->Index(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:322] PHP::call_user_func_array(); [/home/petesejt/public_html/index.php:53] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Do you see anything? Which line is the problem?

• run

utility/update

grep is your friend.

• jungicajungica New
    edited April 2012

once more?

ok...

done....

same problem.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2012

this is an issue with plugins, you need to update all the core plugins, they come with the core.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

Also try updating the voting plugin.

grep is your friend.

• i translated a lots of plugin yet... didn't want to update...

• x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2012

Well you will have to.

grep is your friend.

• Thanx!