Fork me on GitHub
Current releases are 2.1.3 (9 Sept 2014) and 2.0.18.13 (5 Aug 2014)

Ready for 2.1? Find out if your plugins are compatible. 2.0 will no longer be updated after Dec 2014.

Set homepage as unread discussions

HotBlackHotBlack New
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 Help
This discussion is related to the OnlyRead addon.

Is there a way to set the homepage of the forum to the unread discussions view. That is, in a standard installation, set the homepage to discussions?unread?

I tried setting the address in "Enter the url to the page you would like to use as your homepage" field of the homepage settings in the dashboard. I got a 'page not found' page when going to the homepage. I also tried creating a route to discussions?unread, but was not able to load it.

What I want to do is make the first page that appears, when the forum is loaded and a user is logged in, to be the unread discussions of that user.

Great plugin by the way, makes the list of discussions much more manageable.

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine ☯ hasta luego :) In-Flight MVP
    edited April 2012 Answer ✓

HotBlack said: Yes, my best option seems to be to set the toggle button to work in reverse. I am also working on styling the button so that it looks different when on or off. Shall I post my changes here?>

Absolutely. I'm sure others will appreciate.

Monetary Donations will be appreciated if you use my plugins. Thanks in Advance.
    As a waiter gets a tip for a good meal, tips for successful solutions appreciated as well. Peregrine

rkneschke

Answers