Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
Support for Vanilla Forums Cloud product

In this Discussion

Follow Us

Body is required " when posting

usr50usr50 New
edited May 2012 in Questions

testing new install of 2.0.18.4. Fine for 3 days. today this red box appears? suggestions please.

Best Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

that is the nature of the validation.

http://vanillaforums.org/profile/18161/thetryr

Monetary Donations will be appreciated if you use my plugins. Thanks in Advance.
    As a waiter gets a tip for a good meal, tips for successful solutions appreciated as well. Peregrine

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012 Answer ✓

look in the style.css of a theme that works and cut and paste the code dealing with

.Open .MenuTitle {

.Open .OptionsTitle {

.OptionsTitle {

.ToggleFlyout {

that will get you started, keep cutting and pasting till you get a look that you like.

Monetary Donations will be appreciated if you use my plugins. Thanks in Advance.
    As a waiter gets a tip for a good meal, tips for successful solutions appreciated as well. Peregrine

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

sorry this is a very ambiguous question, you seem to have two question possibly unrelated.

I can see the option menu is not style correctly. have a look at the default them for reference.

grep is your friend.

UnderDog422

Answers