Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

adding admin.css to active theme -> Images are vanished?!

qwentyqwenty New
edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

qwenty: I Added to /vanilla/applications/dashboard/design/admin.css to the "design" folder of your current theme, in order to change view of dashboard by working on admin.css.

then I went to the dashboard -> images(icons) are disappeared (below picture). Why?

Before adding admin.css to theme: Picture 1

After adding admin.css to theme: Picture 2

@peregrine said:

check you cache, look in firebug to see what css files where loaded, see if images are located where it wants them to be.

I cleaned the ini files from the cache folder and check it again (ctrl+F5) -> small images are vanished.

And firebug can not recognize images elements!

Tagged:

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

That admin.css is referencing images relative to its own folder. If you moved that file and not those images then they won't be found.

You don't have to move admin.css and I don't recommend moving it unless you really want to theme the dashboard and you know what you are doing.

• Todd said:
    That admin.css is referencing images relative to its own folder. If you moved that file and not those images then they won't be found.

tnx, solved :)

Now, How can I change the position of small images to the left-side of panel?