Fork me on GitHub
Current releases are 2.1.4 (30 Oct 2014) and 2.0.18.13 (5 Aug 2014)

Ready for 2.1? Find out if your plugins are compatible. 2.0 will no longer be updated after Dec 2014.

Per Usergroup Post Color

edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 Help

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a per usergroup post color for my forums, but running into a wall in the implantation. I have the CSS that appropriately changes the posts' font color, but trying to get it to apply only to a certain role doesn't appear to be working. I Google'd it in an attempt to see if there was a solution, but the only two threads I came across didn't have solutions that worked for me.

Here and here for reference.

.role-administrator .Comment .Meta .Author a { color: #FFC125 !important; } or similar doesn't seem to do anything. How do I also handle the fact that I've changed the name of the group? I tried referencing it by the role ID number, but I can't get anything to work.

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine ☯ hasta luego :) In-Flight MVP
    edited May 2012 Answer ✓

You probably have to write a plugin or go to the helper_functions.php and add a .roletitle class to the discussion. or if you used a plugin - you may be able to modify it there. But since you didn't mention a plug-in I assume it doesn't refer to a plugin.

then add a css rule for it.

Monetary Donations will be appreciated if you use my plugins. Thanks in Advance.
    As a waiter gets a tip for a good meal, tips for successful solutions appreciated as well. Peregrine

Answers