Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to clear Date of Birth?

estest New
edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

If a user set date of birth, how can he clear it if he (or more often - she :) ) change his mind to expose it?

If I try to choose empty values after they have been set, I get error message Date of Birth not valid.

Feature request

Also, I think this would be great to have an option to mark date of birth or year of birth as hidden (as in AboutMe). Thus I could collect statistics painlessly for my users.

Best Answer

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

Sure, all feature must be sponsored by somebody. It is a system called sponsored development. PM me.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

Sure, all feature must be sponsored by somebody. It is a system called sponsored development. PM me.

grep is your friend.

• SheilaSheila ✭✭

Hi! Looking for this same option to hide a birthday. Atm I set it to be non required and it shows year 2000 as a default. Where can I edit it to show '--' or 'n/a' instead when year is not set?

Thanks in advance!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

nevermind - I now assume this is related to MyProfile as it states.
    thought it was aboutme.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• all feature must be sponsored by somebody

grep is your friend.