Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

http://domoin.com/categories/discussions

edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello,

I noticed that when I set the default view to /categories/discussions the names of the category appear in smaller font.

I wish to be able to change the background color of cell as well as the size and color of the font. I guess that this could be done into the .CSS file.

Which property controls this?

Thanks,

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

use firebug to inspect the element or look at the page source of use web developers tools in chrome or whatever tools you have for your browser.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

use firebug to inspect the element or look at the page source of use web developers tools in chrome or whatever tools you have for your browser.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Hi, yes I tried that already and got lost...

• Ok, I found it. Thanks.

• Ricardo_Viteri said:
    Ok, I found it. Thanks.

Oh, good that you found it, can you write a Wiki page about it please? How you found it, the solution, etc, etc

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Sure, where where do I write it?

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited June 2012

There was an error rendering this rich post.