Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Debugger Plugin - Debug info only appears on dashboard page. - feature - bug??

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

The plugin states

The debugger plugin displays database queries, their benchmarks, and page processing benchmarks at the bottom of each screen of the application.

why does it not show up on all pages? I only see the results on the dashboard page.

is there a way to make the info appear on all pages?

does it work for you?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• :)

20 people online currently and not one person can confirm whether they notice the same issue.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

never mind. for all those that replied to "does it work for you?". thx