Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Go to last page of a thread

thiesthies New
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've changed some settings in the dashboard.
when someone calls now a thread, (s)he always comes to the first page and not to the last page. I don't know, as I re-adjusting properly. Maybe the reason is the activation of a plug in? I'm using Version 2.0.18 .
I would be very happy about your help.
I hope you're understand my problem and my bad english =) |thies

Best Answer

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

if this is in your config.php - you can remove it or set it to true and see if that fixes things for you.

$Configuration['Vanilla']['Comments']['AutoOffset'] = FALSE;

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

if this is in your config.php - you can remove it or set it to true and see if that fixes things for you.

$Configuration['Vanilla']['Comments']['AutoOffset'] = FALSE;

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

thank you peregrine. it was annoying to click on every page to get to the last one in every thread but now its works =)