Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where Do I Find The Theme Similar To The One Found Here?

XarcellXarcell North Carolina
edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Where do I find the theme like the one similar to the one found here at vanillaforums.org?

I like how the tags are blocked together with count, and of course the topic layout. I've browsed through the themes found in the add-on section and didn't find anything like it.

Tagged:

Comments

• I believe this is a beefed up version of the default theme. You can mess with the default theme's css styling by going to vanilla/applications/dashboard/design/style.css

That's what I did with my theme.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited June 2012

@xarcell , please do not do what @pxlc advises. Read the theme announcement here on customising themes etc. http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/19915/deploying-a-new-forum-and-adding-a-theme-for-everyone

Changing style.css will cause heartache.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• XarcellXarcell North Carolina

I'll most likely copy the default, rename it, and change the styling of it. I just hate doing that all work of adding the looks the way I want it.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Xarcell said:
    I just hate doing that all work of adding the looks the way I want it.

No pain no gain

There was an error rendering this rich post.