Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

So I am customising Vanilla, issue with buttons

422422 Developer MVP
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am doing a vanilla install ( v 2.0.18.4 )

Redoing the template to utilise twitter bootstrap, which follows the btn conventions for buttons.
Vanilla uses class "Button" I need to use "btn" and options such as "btn btn-danger" etc
Now across whole modification I have it fully working with exception to couple of areas.

forums/activity

forums/profile/activity/

and couple of other areas.

I think it is because the Button is generated in ( non conventional way ) to what I am used to.
So any ideas how to change Button to btn ? in these areas, I have waded thru all templates and template files. I could just redo these via css, so change css for class="Button" but I dont want to.

I would rather change Button to btn in the code, and be able to append chained class to the attributes, cush as btn btn-primary etc

Any suggestions?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

How 'bout using jQuery:

jQuery('.Button').toggleClass('Button btn');

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Arrghh , I was using this.. but like a dillpickle I was using .addClass

Sweet perfect thankyou

There was an error rendering this rich post.