Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Work with POST instead of GET

edited August 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi Todd,

I am trying to implement this with a CodeIgniter install, and as CodeIgniter does not use GET in any capacity, I am concerned that the reason my integration of JsConnect is not working is because there is nothing in the Request object. Have you had any experience with this framework for PHP or does anyone else on this site have a solution?

Essentially, the behavior of the app is that it is just going to the dashboard of my app whenever i click login with the app. Any thoughts? I can post the site if there is any traction on this questions.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options

Aaand... I solved it. Within like 5 minutes of my post ha. If anyone having trouble getting the code igniter install to work, let me know and I can explain!

Cool

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

Thanks 422

Fortunately, I ended up not having to even do that, as I just had a weird bug that I had introduced into my CodeIgniter implementation of the system.

I created a Repo with the CodeIgniter specific implementation that I worked up for my own solution, if anyone is interested:
    https://github.com/mandersondesign/JSConnect-Codeigniter

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

I'm curious as to what you did since I intentionally coded the library to take the request as a parameter to the function. I only used $_GET in the example implementation.