Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

clicking post comment shows the categories instead of posting it :S

PateyPatey New
edited August 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

http://evbas.ueuo.com

when i try to write a test comment on a post i made it shows the categories when clicking post comment instead of posting the comment :S

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

sorry captcha wasnt set right, registration works now if anyone needs to check it out to test..

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@Patey

Looks like you are using the deveolp branch of Vanlla 2.1, which is not ready for a production site.

I've experienced exactly the same problem when I have downloaded it for testing purposes.

I'm assuming it will be corrected at some point.

If you need a version for production, go with Vanilla 2.0.18

• Options

thanks

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

Glad you found out your answer.

However:

Always a good idea to mention the version you are using in Vanilla when you report a problem. It makes answering things a bit easier and keeps the confusion down. Not too difficult to add version in the the discussion topic, eh?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

not difficult at all, wasnt sure what version i had though lol sorry.

• Options

we need a discussion topic -

3 different techniques to find out the version number and how i conquered it. :)

most people here go to the versions anonymous group any way - a ten step program

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.