Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] What do I have to do to enable it?

rstoberrstober New
edited August 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have installed Cateogory Accordion in my application (vanilla) plugin folder and enabled in the admin gui. But I dont see it on my page. There just the old cateogy module that says "Category Management" and "show unfollowed categories" but there's no list of categories, which I think I should see.

My forum is embedded. Does that make a difference?

Thank you,

Robert

Comments

• Options

I tested embedded under wordpress and it works. There are no additional settings for the plugin. You just nest or indent sub categories under main categories under the dashboard categories

Using the default theme in v2.0.18.4

with the following setup clicking on general or entertainment will display the nested categories.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Hi Peregrine,
    Mine is also working now, must have been operator error. I would like to customize the behavior, though. I want it the plug-in to "always" show. Right now it only shows if a user is logged in.
    Also, I wondering if you'd be interested in some paid plug-in development work? My site is http://zohallt.com
    Thank you,

Robert

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

I didn't develop this plugin it was x00 - I just provided the answer for you.

I suspect any mods to this plugin should be directed to @x00

@rstober

Also, I wondering if you'd be interested in some paid plug-in development work? My site is http://zohallt.com Thank you,

Your question may be for @x00

as for my answer, possibly in the future. if you have ideas you can pm me and I could tell you if I can do it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.