Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Badges, any one?

BVXBVX New
edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am surprised that no one in the whole world has created a Badges plugin for the community edition of Vanilla. Is there a ban of sorts on making this plugin available?

Tagged:

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2012

Yes. There is a ban on asking, because it has been asked ad nauseum and answered ad nauseum.

Do yourself a favor and read some discussions and search button, it might save you some posting.

The biggest surprise to me is that all the people who want it done, haven't written it themselves. All you do is learn what to do and do it. Invest your time and money into doing it yourselves, if it is that important. Don't expect somebody to donate weeks of their time to write it for you, just because you want it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.