Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Add menus to the beginning of menu

Is there a way to have this plugin add the items to the beginning of the menu instead of the start of the menu?

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

The easiest would probably be to add the items manually to the maser view of your theme instead of editing the plugin.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

I have tried this. I am new to editing vanilla. When I try it, it either gives it a different style, or it puts it at the end.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2012

Is there a way to have this plugin add the items to the beginning of the menu instead of the start of the menu?

no. you cannot add items to the front with this plugin.
    it is designed for an easy way add menu items and links at the end.

if you want to intersperse menu items or add to the front.

look at the theme's master.default.tpl or master.default.php - it will show you how to put menu items in the main menu

these are all located in the individual theme's views directory.

for a tpl theme look here
    themes/EmbedFriendly/views/default.master.tpl

for a php theme look here
    themes/TraditionalChocolate/views/default.master.php

some menu items are also sortable via config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['Menu']['Sort'] = array('Discussions', 'Conversations', 'User', 'Questions', 'Activity', 'Applicants', 'Dashboard');

but this will not sort items added through this plugin.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.