Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

problem with Headcat?

"The requested URL /teste/vanilla/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1 was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

This is show when I try active 'heading' in category, Any solutions? Thanks for advancing.

Comments

• out of interest is this your directory structure?

/teste/vanilla/vanilla/

grep is your friend.

• I have the line

url: gdn.definition("WebRoot")+'/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/'+cat+'/'+id+'/'+on

try pointing in your browser to

/teste/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1

You don't need RewriteUrls to be on but you do need you server rules to be working. In some case they aren't check for .htaccess if using apache.

I presume you are using 2.0.18.4

grep is your friend.

• Sorry for lack of details and yes I use 2.0.18.4.
    About the directory is </teste/vanilla/>
    When put /teste/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1, give me same error.

Not Found

The requested URL /teste/vanilla/settings/categoryheadings/HeadCat/1/1 was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.>

• well there is some issue with rooting or your server rules.

grep is your friend.

• Re-install vanilla 2.0.18.4 and created new database, works fine now.