Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

is this one available on vanilla-hosted forums ?

im wondering if this one can be added to a vanilla-hosted forums, im planning to integrate this, and soon be moving up to vanilla-hosted forums :D

also do you guys have some forums running on tapatalk with vanilla ?

Comments

• Options

I think it should be possible but you need to contact support beforehand to make sure.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

It isn't available, no. I'm not sure if we'd be willing to support it; you'd want to contact sales@vanillaforums.com directly. I don't even know if the license allows for that; it's not licensed under the MIT, BSD, or GPL2 like most addons are.

It's not really a "plugin" so much as "an entire 256-file application framework crammed into a folder and only nominally connected to the forum via a Javascript file" so I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I definitely have no clue how it works; the code might as well be obfuscated. Every file I clicked on to inspect appeared to do nothing but define more empty classes and methods. Color me confused.

• Options

@Lincoln, yeah i figured as much, they're codes takes up alot of memory.. :| man i really love their tools it's a pain in the arse to make a forum app on apple and android.