Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I remove a "blank" menu from tabs?

I added a "mark all read" plugin that gives you a menu button. But seems like it was not cool to look at I removed the plugin, but there's still that "blank" space there and if I click it it redirects me to my site. i've been playing around the default file found and smarty but still can't remove it totally.

Comments

• Options

got it... :D solved it..

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@travelguide

It is good etiquette to provide the solution if you solve your own problem, so that the answer is there for others later on.

• Options

@whu606 said:
    travelguide

It is good etiquette to provide the solution if you solve your own problem, so that the answer is there for others later on.

i'm sorry... :(

the solution was by accident after a plugin wiped out my entire /plugins folder. i think it's a plug that was not totally removed that i don't know why. i just created a new folder /plugins and uploaded my old plugins minus /markallread plugins (not sure though) that seems to be not compatible with Vanilla 2.0