HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Most Popular User Plugin

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited December 2012 in General Banter

kind of like "employee of the week" or month or forever.

interest, opinions, sponsorship, feedback. A few more tweaks after sponsorship and it is good to go.
Is there already an add-on like this?

based on either view count for discussion or most commented discussion within a time frame.
could probably do 1,3, or 5 most popular titles depending upon what other info was desired.

started a new discussion - based on thread

screenshot

I assume its ok to hawk sponsor-wanted add-ons. If not Todd - let me know.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• I like the idea. Nice job, i approve. I dont know of a plugin that is similar. Worth a post!

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

I know it sounds unbelievable, but I got something very similar commissioned by a client. Sort of a "score ladder", where one could see the top performing Users and their scores. It was the very first plugin I've ever developed, in April 2012. I never finished it, client changed priorities and it's now in the queue, but I will retake it soon. :)

• I know it sounds unbelievable

miracles do happen :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited December 2012

There are so many plugins in the pipe, we should develop a list of modules in development, with the amounts that it needs to get it done. ;)

It already got confusing and foggy. :)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • the above plugin I displayed is working. It just needs a sponsor and any tweaks they might want.