Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sometimes BONK, sometimes works!!

Hi, this morning I discovered something very strange! The site was working fine - let's say - 5 minutes ago, and suddenly after revisiting the site I saw BONK!! After few minutes it went back alive. I cleared the cache every time I visited.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Tagged:

Answers

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

You won't know the cause of the problem until you change the Bonk to a full error report.

Search the forum (or the wiki) for Bonk to find out how to do this.

• Is the connection between database and the site has anything to do with this! Can this be because of any hosting issues?

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@ahmedaladdin

If you get past the 'Bonk' error page, you will be given a detailed error report, and won't have to guess.

Until then, I don't think there is any value in 'wondering'.

• Now we found what is causing the issue, database limit. He found the same warning in wordpress at the same time in vanilla. We submitted a ticket to hosting and will see. Will update you with any valuable info